viernes, 22 de agosto de 2008

Biographies

Valeria Villalobos

Hi, my name is Valeria Villalobos, and I was born on 31th May of 1988, in Santiago, Chile. I live with my parents, Sergio and Verónica, and my two sisters, Fernanda and Ángela, in Queens. My school days were in Mariano School, and I have so many friends from this place.
Since 2006, I study journalism in Diego Portales University. I love what I do, and I love all of my friends from the college. I also have a boyfriend, Felipe, but we’re not classmates, cause he’s graduated.
In my free time, I go to the gym, and I do aerobics and spinning, but lately I’m watching Prision Break and that makes me so addicted.

Physical descriptions: I have brown and long hair, cause I’m so worried about this. I’m so short, but I like my size. My eyes are brown, and I have to use glasses, but only y class. I love looking good, so I’m so dedicated to choose my clothes.




Camila Fuentes

Hi! My name is Camila Fuentes and I was born in Santiago, Chile. I’m 21 years old and I study journalism at Diego Portales University. I live with my parents, Cecilia Bórquez and Hugo Fuentes, and one of my sisters, because the other is married.
My school days were in the Thomas Morus School. It’s German, so now I can speak three languages well, Spanish, English and German.
I have a boyfriend. His name is Ignacio, he’s 26 years old and he’s a Doctor. He studied at Universidad de Chile.
In my free time I loves spend time with my boyfriend and with my school friends, go to the cinema and play with my three dogs. ¡I loves dogs! I think they are the most beautiful and kindest animal in the world!
Now I have a little business, I make jewellery and I sell it at the University or to my friends.
In the future I want to be a very good professional and work in a company. Of course I want to get married and have a big family

Physical description :I’m a normal person. I have brown eyes and hair. I’m 1, 68 meters told and I’m not so thin and neither so fat. I don’t use glasses, because I have a very good view and I have a problem in my left ankle, because it broked at least four times.



Manuela Jobet

My name is Manuela Jobet Eluchans. I was born on September 13th, 1985, in Santiago, Chile. I’m the last of four brothers, Juan Carlos, Felipe and Nicolás. I’ve always had a great time with them since I’m the youngest and the only girl in the family. Though, I had to grow as a little boy, they made me play soccer, and when the time came, fight too because I had to defend myself like a man.
My mother, Chelo, raised me almost by herself, because she and my dad, Juan Carlos, split up when I was born. My Nanny helped her a lot, and she still lives with us.
Before I was blonde, but now I have brown hair and I have blue eyes. I’m 1,66 meters tall. I’m not so thin and neither so fat.

I studied at Colegio Apoquindo School, and although I had good friends. I got along very well and hung out with my cousins. Nowadays, we are 33 cousins, and we we’ve always had a great time together. We used to play at my grandparent’s country house.
Currently I’m studying journalism at Diego Portales University. I should be done with my career next year, and then I plan on travelling whit my boyfriend Manuel, that also studies journalism. I want marry him because I love him very much.


Pedro Miranda
Hi, my name is Pedro Miranda and I was born on 19th October of 1987, in Santiago, Chile. I study journalism at Diego Portales University since March of 2006. I live with my parents, Pedro and Ana Maria, and my brother, Javier. He is 20 years old and studies Physical Education.
My school days were in Sagrados Corazones de Manquehue School, when I learned very much from my teachers, friends and other people. I love my School, because it had a great environment, good relationship between teachers and students and gave a good education for the students. There, I played basketball for first time and actually I still play.
In my free time, I like to go out with my friends, play soccer, go to the stadium because I am really fanatic of Universidad de Chile team, and sleep too. Sometimes, I like to read a book, but more during my vacations, because I have more time. In this moment, I don’t have girlfriend, but I happy and enjoy every minute of my life. Right now, I am dedicated so much to sports, basketball and soccer, and I don’t think about a girlfriend yet.
Besides, I work in a page of Internet, http://www.todobulla.cl/. Actually, the work is not remunerating, but is a good opportunity for learned about my career.


Physical descriptions: I have green eyes and black hair. I’m 1, 75 meters tall and according to Camilo Castillo, PE teacher at the UDP Gym, I am overweight. But I think I’m not fat. I don’t wear glasses, but sometimes I think I need them for reading. Finally, I have one chronic ankle, because one time I had a injury in a basketball match and never go to the doctor.

No hay comentarios: