jueves, 27 de noviembre de 2008

A description of the area you live

I live in El Golf. Whenever, I see a lot of people walking the streets because there are many offices. They are always walking fast and talking on cell. Here, you can fond a lot of restaurants with a lot of people, no matter whether it is day or night. You can see people of all ages and every time.

Also, you can found a lot of places to stay and relax many places on every corner and sidewalks on the streets.


There are antiques on Sunday in the plaza Perú and families are going after lunch on the sector. They have a lot of different things, like antique mirrors, clothes and every kind of collections.

I love my neighborhood because here is everything I need. The subway to go to university is two blocks form here. I have a lot of restaurants near here. A Church walking distance and if I want to ride a bike, the streets are quiet.

By Manuela Jobet
-------------------------


I live in La foresta de los Domínicos, near San Carlos de Apoquindo, in Las Condes. In my neighborhood are only houses, big families and a lot of dogs. I always see kids playing on the street and different people riding a bike or running.


Near my house, a 2 block of distance, is a little park with different games for kids and a 8 blocks of distance is another park, bigger than the other one. My dad every night go with two of my three dogs to this park because is safe and beautiful to have a quiet and relax moment.


I like the area where I live, but the access is not easy. My neighborhood doesn’t have a lot of busses and neither Subway. However, I can do a lot of things, like run, make shops or drink a coffee with my mother and if I need something, like an ingredient for a recipe or wash a jacket, near my house are different shops to resolve this thing.


By Camila Fuentes
---------------------------------
I live in Queens, a quiet area of Santiago. My house is in the middle of two big streets: Francisco Bilbao and Príncipe de Gales. However, my street is so beautiful and without noise.
Behind of my house, is the Country Club, a golf club that is a birds reserve too. Is a big green area in the commune and also a beautiful place.
The area where I live is so comfortable, because I have closer many stores. On the corner is a Copec, a Starbucks Coffe, a Blockbuster Video and a Burger King, all I can need.
I love the place where I live, because I know my neighbors and all of my family lives in Queens.
If a day I have to live with my husband and my sons, I’ll choose this commune, because is the place where I’ve lived all of my life.


By Valeria Villalobos
------------------------------------
I live in Las Condes, a beautiful and comfortable commune of Santiago. My address is Rio Guadiana 8279 and is too near of Cristobal Colon Avenue. Padre Hurtado and Apoquindo avenues are also nearly, but not so much.

If you walk two blocks by Colon Avenue, you will arrive to Atenas Roundabout. In this area, you can find a lot of things. Two supermarkets, two gas station, McDonalds, KTC Fried Chicken and Blockbuster Video. Also you can find a Pub-café named “Mosai-café”, a perfect place to go out in the night.

Another attraction of this area is Los Dominicos Square, located five blocks from my home. This place is perfect for relaxing times and any time you can have there a rest. In the weekend, people play football, ride a bicycle and run by the Square. Besides, for the people who believe in God, there is Los Dominicos Church.
By Pedro Miranda
-------------------------------------

No hay comentarios: