jueves, 27 de noviembre de 2008

Your future ambition as a professional

I still have two more years for my graduation in Journalism, but I still have more than an only way too choose of what I want to do after leaving College. My first option is to be a Sports Journalist. In this case, I should go to Argentina, because in Chile, this career is not well developed at all. Argentina has many academies and colleges who are dedicated in this area. Besides, the journalists of this country are very good and they have more knowledge in any sports.

By Pedro Miranda

-----------------------------------------

In two years more, I’ll go out from the University. In 2011, I’m go to graduate like a Journalist. But I don’t want to stay in Chile. With my boyfriend Felipe want to go to Australia to study a magister and to learn English.
However, we want to return to Chile, because we want to make a family here. I love to write, and I want to job on a newspaper or on a magazine. But I know that the Journalism is not easy today. Chile has 9.000 graduated Journalists, but only a few have a real job in newspapers, TV or radio.
For this reasons, I want to have so many titles more, to be an outstanding Journalist and not a typical. Anyway, I don’t go to reject the job in companies, TV or radio. I love the Jorunalism and I’m go to accept all the jobs related.

By Valeria Villalobos

--------------------------------------------

I should be done with my career in two years and I don’t want to work immediately. First, I want to travel a few months in Europe and visit a lot of museum.

Then, I want to study something related with journalism and with the public relations at Columbia University and live some time and New York and write for the New York Times.

Then I come back to Santiago and I want to work in an Organization and collaborate in different magazines.

And now that my planes for my future are like dreams, but I now that I can to make my ideas true.



By Camila Fuentes
---------------------------------

I should be done with my career next year, but I don’t want to work immediately. I love journalism but I still do not know what I want to do. I always think that I should write in a magazine, but after studying for five years, it changed. I like literature and I love to write, but now my future is very uncertain. I want to go out to study something else related to communications, and then, I will decide what I’m going to do in the future. For now, I want to finish my career with good grades.


By Manuela Jobet
----------------------------------

No hay comentarios: